SK-2 Electrochemical accessories kit (cat#013225)
In Electrochemical accessories kit, you will find almost all accessories that you need for start your Electrochemical measurement.
Electrochemical accessories kit contains four items. For the start of your measurement, you need only to complete with reference electrode and electrochemical analyzer.
- Reference electrode
- PK-3 Electrode polishing kit is a polishing kit to refresh the working electrode surface for CV/Flow cell.
- SVC-3 Voltammetry cells consist of four kinds of product: Platinum counter electrode, Sample vials (7 pcs), Teflon cap and Gas purging tube.
- Platinum working electrode is a conventional electrode, which has hydrogen adsorption wave, used for H2O2 and oxides detection.
- Glassy carbon working electrode is chemically stable electrode despite its relatively large over-potentials to oxygen and hydrogen evolutions.
|013225||SK-2 Electrochemical accessories kit|
|1||013223||PK-3 Electrode Polishing kit||1|
|2||012669||SVC-3 Voltammetry cell||1|
|3||002013||PTE Platinum electrode OD: 6.0 mm; ID: 1.6 mm||1|
|4||002012||GCE Glassy carbon electrode OD: 6.0 mm; ID: 3.0 mm||1|
Reference electrodes are widely used as:
• electrochemical measurements (CV, LSV, DPV, etc.)
• electrochemical devices (detectors for HPLC, biosensor, etc.)
Various kinds of them such as aqueous, nonaqueous, calomel
and own-constructing types are available.
• Ag/AgCl type [Aqueous reference electrodes]
• Ag/Ag+ type [Non Aqueous reference electrodes]
• Calomel Standard reference electrode
• Reference electrode for alkaline solution
• Reversible Hydrogen Electrode
∗Keep the reference electrode in a cold dark place.
The reference electrode can be selected by the sample to be measured.
|012108||RE-PV Preservative vial for Reference electrode||For reference electrode storage|
|012549||RE-7 Electrolyte solution (10 mL)||Internal solution for RE-7 line up, for 15 times recharge|
|001209||Cell holder for 20 mL vial||Prevent cell turn over|