BAS Electrochemical Webinar 2022 December
BAS will hold the forteenth webinar, it will be the third lecture in the field of coordination chemistry and electrochemistry, introduced by Prof. Masa-aki Haga, from Chuo University.
Theme of the webinar
3. Cyclic Voltammey (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode Part 2
– Join us on 7 December, 2022 (Wednesday), from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (GMT+9).
(The webinar will be conducted in English.)
Topic of the webinar
This is the third lecture of a series of lectures in the field of "Coordination Chemistry and Electrochemistry", introducing basic electrochemical applications, with a focus on organic complexes.
In the second lecture, it was introduced how to perform CV measurement and how to analyze and interpret CV data, for the understanding of the electrochemical reaction mechanism. On the CV measurement, each compound showed different CV shape, which indicates the reaction mechanism of the redox reaction occurring at the electrode and compound.
Once the electron transfer of analyte occurs at the electrode, there are several homogeneous chemical reaction pathways, the reversible and EC mechanisms were discussed in the second lecture. In the third lecture, the ECE, EE and Catalytic reaction mechanism will be introduced with characteristic CV voltammogram examples.
How to apply?
The webinar will be open.
The webinar URL will be sent in the webinar week.
For those who apply for registration, we will be sending the download direction for the webinar summary.
Period of application: from 1 November (Tuesday)
to 2 December (Friday)
Watch here the First and Second lecture introduced by Prof. Masa-aki Haga
1. Introduction of inorganic electrochemistry
2. Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode
Watch below all previous webinars
- Thirteenth webinar (October 5, 2022)
- Twelfth webinar (August 3, 2022)
- Eleventh webinar (June 8, 2022)
- Tenth webinar (April 6, 2022)
- Ninth webinar (February 9, 2022)
- Eight webinar (December 8, 2021)
- Seventh webinar (October 6, 2021)
- Sixth webinar (August 25, 2021)
- Fifth webinar (July 21, 2021)
- Fourth webinar (June 9, 2021)
- Third webinar (April 21, 2021)
- Second webinar (January 20, 2021)
- First webinar (September 23, 2020)
You can watch more our technical movies and received the update information following the BAS Channel at: