BAS Electrochemical Webinar 2022 June
BAS held the eleventh webinar, it was the third lecture of introduction in the spectroelectrochemistry (SEC) field, presented by Dr. Guihua Jiang, from Technical Support Department.
Theme of the webinar
Introduction of spectroelectrochemical measurement procedure using ALS spectroelectrochemical cell and spectrometer system.
Topic of the webinar
In this lecture, actual measurement procedure in detail was showed. The process of preparing samples, assembling thin-layer cells, setting up hardware and software, performing and storing measurements, and analyzing measurement results.
In addition, measurement example using the stopped-flow type cell for a sample with high absorbance was introduce.
In the explanation the ALS spectroelectrochemical (SEC) cell and spectrometer system was used, however it can used as a basis for the spectroelectrochemical measurement.
Watch here what happened at the BAS Electrochemical Webinar 2022 June
In the direction below, you can review the previous webinars in the field of the Spectroelectrochemistry.
- 2nd webinar: Introduction to spectroelectrochemistry and basic measurement examples using the SEC2020 spectrometer system
- 7th webinar: Introduction of application examples of spectroelectrochemistry
Watch below all previous webinars
- Tenth webinar (April 6, 2022)
- Ninth webinar (February 9, 2022)
- Eight webinar (December 8, 2021)
- Seventh webinar (October 6, 2021)
- Sixth webinar (August 25, 2021)
- Fifth webinar (July 21, 2021)
- Fourth webinar (June 9, 2021)
- Third webinar (April 21, 2021)
- Second webinar (January 20, 2021)
- First webinar (September 23, 2020)
You can watch more our technical movies and received the update information following the BAS Channel at: