BAS Electrochemical Webinar 2022 June
BAS will hold the eleventh webinar, it will be the third lecture of introduction in the spectroelectrochemistry (SEC) field, presented by Dr. Guihua Jiang, from Technical Support Department.
Theme of the webinar
Introduction of spectroelectrochemical measurement procedure using ALS spectroelectrochemical cell and spectrometer system.
– Join us on 8 June, 2022 (Wednesday), from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (GMT+9).
(The webinar will be conducted in English.)
Topic of the webinar
In our previous lecture, we have introduced the basic principles of the spectroelectrochemical (SEC) method, typical SEC methods, and some application examples of the ultraviolet-visible absorption spectrum method using Optically Transparent Electrochemical cells, and also showed what kind of research the SEC methods were applied for.
In this lecture, we would like to show you the actual measurement procedure in detail using the ALS spectroelectrochemical (SEC) cell and spectrometer system.
It will walks you through the process of preparing samples, assembling SEC cells, setting up hardware and software, performing and storing measurements, and analyzing measurement results by loading data on the software.
In addition, we would introduce a measurement example that using the stopped-flow type cell for a sample with high absorbance.
How to apply?
Please fill the application form bellow.
Period of application: from April 25 (Monday)
to June 3 (Friday)
If you lost the previous webinars, you can watch here
- Tenth webinar (April 6, 2022)
- Ninth webinar (February 9, 2022)
- Eight webinar (December 8, 2021)
- Seventh webinar (October 6, 2021)
- Sixth webinar (August 25, 2021)
- Fifth webinar (July 21, 2021)
- Fourth webinar (June 9, 2021)
- Third webinar (April 21, 2021)
- Second webinar (January 20, 2021)
- First webinar (September 23, 2020)
You can watch more our technical movies and received the update information following the BAS Channel at: