BAS Electrochemical Webinar 2022 Summer
BAS will hold the twelfth webinar, it will be the first lecture in the field of coordination chemistry and electrochemistry, presented by Prof. Masa-aki Haga, from Chuo University.
Theme of the webinar
1. Introduction of Inorganic Electrochemistry
– Join us on 8 June, 2022 (Wednesday), from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (GMT+9).
(The webinar will be conducted in English.)
Topic of the webinar
This is a fisrt lecture of a series of lectures in the field of "Coordination Chemistry and Electrochemistry" introducing basic electrochemical methods and electrochemical applications, with a focus on organic complexes.
This lecture will be a basic introduction to organic compounds and cyclic voltammograms. In addition, an explanation of electrochemical methods such as cyclic voltammograms and rotating ring disk voltammograms and methods of analyzing electrochemical data will be introduced.
How to apply?
Watch below all previous webinars
- Eleventh webinar (June 8, 2022)
- Tenth webinar (April 6, 2022)
- Ninth webinar (February 9, 2022)
- Eight webinar (December 8, 2021)
- Seventh webinar (October 6, 2021)
- Sixth webinar (August 25, 2021)
- Fifth webinar (July 21, 2021)
- Fourth webinar (June 9, 2021)
- Third webinar (April 21, 2021)
- Second webinar (January 20, 2021)
- First webinar (September 23, 2020)
You can watch more our technical movies and received the update information following the BAS Channel at: