BAS Electrochemical Webinar 2023 December
BAS held the twentieth webinar, it was the ninth lecture in the field of coordination chemistry and electrochemistry, introduced by Prof. Masa-aki Haga, from Chuo University.
Theme of the webinar
9. Electrochemistry of Microelectrode
∼ Make the electrodes smaller ∼
– Join us on 6 December, 2023 (Wednesday), from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (GMT+9).
(The webinar will be conducted in English.)
Topic of the webinar
The electrochemical techniques always require the electrode, and this time the size of the electrode will be discussed.
In the beginning the size of the electrode will be compared and the advantage for electrode size decreasing will be showed in base of the electrochemical characterization.
For the electrochemical characterization of the analysis of the cyclic voltammetry shapes and chronoamperometric current-time response will be discussed.
In addition, some types of the microelectrodes and their characteristics will be introduced, them some application of the microelectrode will be introduced, such as, scanning electrochemical microscopy.
How to apply?
Watch here the previous lectures introduced by Prof. Masa-aki Haga
- Introduction of inorganic electrochemistry
- Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode
- Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode Part 2
- Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode Part 3
- Rotating ring/disk electrode and Spectroelectrochemistry Part 4
- Tips in Electrochemical Measurements - Part 5
- Excited state Redox Potentials/Electrochemiluminescence - Part 6
- Electrochemistry of Corrosion - Part 7
You can watch more our technical movies and received the update information following the BAS Channel at: