BAS Electrochemical Webinar 2023 Winter
BAS will hold the fifteenth webinar, it will be the forth lecture in the field of coordination chemistry and electrochemistry, introduced by Prof. Masa-aki Haga, from Chuo University.
Theme of the webinar
4. Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode Part 3
– Join us on 8 February, 2023 (Wednesday), from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (GMT+9).
(The webinar will be conducted in English.)
Topic of the webinar
This is the fourth lecture on cyclic voltammetry and electrochemical reaction mechanisms at the electrode.
This lecture will be divided in two parts, starting with the proton coupled electron transfer reaction, and later with rotating disk electrodes.
In the first part, continuing on the previous three lectures, when some of the electrode reaction mechanisms and their features of cyclic voltammograms, starting from EC, ECEC and catalytic reactions were introduced, it will focus on the proton coupled electron transfer reaction, which is often seen in aqueous solution in the fields of not only organic and biological system, but also inorganic chemistry.
The cyclic voltammetry technique is transient no-steady state method, on the other hand, the rotating disk electrode measurement is the steady–state method, which will the focus of the second part, where rotating disk electrodes will be introduced.
How to apply?
The webinar will be open.
The webinar URL will be sent in the webinar week.
For those who apply for registration, we will be sending the download direction for the webinar summary.
Period of application: from 5 January (Thursday)
to 3 February (Friday)
Watch here the previous lectures introduced by Prof. Masa-aki Haga
1. Introduction of inorganic electrochemistry
2. Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode
3. Cyclic Voltammetry (CV) and Reaction Mechanism at Electrode Part 2
Watch below all previous webinars
- Fourteenth webinar (December 7, 2022)
- Thirteenth webinar (October 5, 2022)
- Twelfth webinar (August 3, 2022)
- Eleventh webinar (June 8, 2022)
- Tenth webinar (April 6, 2022)
- Ninth webinar (February 9, 2022)
- Eight webinar (December 8, 2021)
- Seventh webinar (October 6, 2021)
- Sixth webinar (August 25, 2021)
- Fifth webinar (July 21, 2021)
- Fourth webinar (June 9, 2021)
- Third webinar (April 21, 2021)
- Second webinar (January 20, 2021)
- First webinar (September 23, 2020)
You can watch more our technical movies and received the update information following the BAS Channel at: