Explanation movies for the general setup of SEC-2F Spectroelectrochemical flow cell, including application example.
In addition, maintenance movie for the SEC2000 Spectrometer system.
- SEC-2F General Setup
- SEC-2F Connection of syringe pump
- SEC-2F Demonstration guide
- SEC2000-DH bulb replacement
SEC-2F General Setup
SEC-2F Spectroelectrochemical flow cell
- Thin-layer cell measurement (when using 100 um gasket)
- Sample exchange and reproducibility of the data
- Carbon electrode and ITO electrode can be used
- Measurement using degassing sample by pull mode
- Direct set to SEC2000 Spectrometer
SEC-2F Connection of syringe pump
Explanation movie for the syringe pump (not available for sale) connection to the SEC-2F Spectroelectrochemical flow cell.
SEC-2F Demonstration guide
Introduction of a simple demonstration of the SEC-2F Spectroelectrochemical flow cell application.
After setting the reference with distilled water, flow cell was flushed with green → yellow → red → blue sample, in order, and last, the distilled water was flushed again.
The instantly change of the absorption spectrum was confirmed according to the sample suction and change.
Application of the SEC-2F
- Application to stopped-flow analysis
- Flow system constant sample monitoring
SEC2000-DH bulb replacement
SEC2000-DH bulb replacement will explain how to change the bulb and how to check and adjust the intensity of the light.